Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <~>

Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <~> I have just been given my first marks for my Images and Text Assingnment...I Squeezed a Pass which is better than a fail so now to celibrate for a couple of days Ok!Good!...Now for part two etc...Anyway I'm struggling this week to get some work done and very very skint...Yes! short of cash so I'll have to beg or borrow some bunce from a friend because I've spent it all...Ha! Ha! No worries ahh...Atleast all this work will keep me occupied in the evenings however on the other hand its a poor excuse for working my arse off and not getting paid yea! yea!!!...Anyway more to look forward to in the future right...Or whatever shiny delights come my way!...C ya!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home