Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <~>

Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <~> Oh yes...Like a feather...Did you get up early this morning and vote at your local Constituency...If you value it vote for it...The early bird catches the worm...Yes! I mean the General Election ware people tick papers for the ballot box and Blackmail the government...Aha well I did and know I feel much better for it...Just think!...You focus the issue on Lower taxes, Cleaner Hospitals, Reducing Immigration, Money for Pension Pots, Maximum charge for University fees, Top up fees, Student Grants for poor families, Council Housing Trust Home Ownership and just who gets all this money apart from the government...Tony Blair refused to rule out means testing and said their is no easy solution to the problem...Just think of it, ware would you be without Tony Blair, Michael Howard and Charles Kennedy... Err! A lot richer I can tell you...Politics plays a big part in my life so I know my rights and I'll have my say...NO WAR IN IRAQ!...NOT IN OUR NAME TONY BLAIR...Please! what vision for the future???...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home