Saturday, June 11, 2005

Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <~>

Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <~> This is a neat trick!... I set my goals and played the field and I came through just at the right time just at the end with rewarding results... I set my aims & burnt the candle at both ends, my ship is still not sinking I'm the king of wishful thinking! yep! That's me...Oh! & I'm the king of rock & roll because all the hard work is done! Signed sealed & delivered! yep! The whole Shebang!... Core! Schools out for Summer!...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Toad woz here

9:36 PM  
Blogger charles fuller said...

Anonymous I dont know who you are but I still Love you and always will do "Is that Ok!" ha! hmm! oh!...

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats more than ok, its scooby dooby doo. I've been to the welsh mountains, magical, truely magical, but I am back at mission control now.

10:27 PM  
Blogger charles fuller said...

ahoy! there anonymouse...I tried to find you in the welsh mountains but "luck be a lady in latex" on the coast, I've recruited a few new talents myself in dry dock...Come and join me befor you perish!xx...ha!...

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Sale: Giant 8ft Inflatable Santa

Height 8ft , with electric fan.
Where: Robert Dyas

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home