Monday, December 18, 2006

Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <☆>




Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <☆>


Cherie Christmas insight.
Cherie Blair enjoys living in the historic homePrime minister Tony Blair gets involved in normal Christmas chores like choosing gifts and decorating the tree, his wife has revealed.
Cherie Blair gave details of life at Downing Street during a tour to be broadcast on GMTV on ITV1 on Monday.
She called decorating the tree "our family occasion" and joked that her husband would be "dead" if he let aides choose gifts for her.
Mrs Blair said she had tried to create an "open house" feeling at Number 10.
She told presenter Fiona Phillips: "That's one of the things I really wanted, especially for us and the kids."
"I didn't want it to be unnatural. I wanted it to be a place where people could come in and also where the kids don't feel cut off from the rest of the world, or that they're special in some way.
Every time I come into these rooms I have to pinch myself
Cherie Blair
"They're special to us, but otherwise they're just ordinary kids so the more ordinary people we have in the better."
Mrs Blair said the state rooms at the famous London home were redecorated from blue to a "lovely" terracotta when Labour came to power in 1997...
I have always thought of Christmas as a good time; a kind, forgiving, generous, pleasant time; a time when men and women seem to open their hearts freely, and so I say, God bless Christmas!
Charles Dickens quotes ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home